Re: [tor-relays] Tor CPU usage

Thank you Tim for your response.  I am running Tor 0.2.9.11 on ubuntu linux.  I have not implemented a caching DNS at this point and may not do so.  I'm not sure how this problem progressed but I notices that arm was slower and more difficult to call up in recent weeks.  This is not an old exit.  It's been running about 10 weeks.  A recent back down of bandwidth did little to resolve the problem.

I get the sense that Tor will not use the second CPU since I tried to reset the server recently.  nothing else on the VPS uses more that 0.8% of CPU.

Unlikely that it will help but the fingerprint of this relay is

B06F093A3D4DFAD3E923F4F28A74901BD4F74EB1
Torexitmoldova.

Thanks so much for your interest.
Larry