Re: [tor-relays] weighting algorithm

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 12:23:05PM +0100, Olaf Selke wrote:
> between Saturday evening and Tuesday afternoon (UTC+1) my relay's
> bandwidth dropped to about 2/3 of its normal value. Did some changes in
> directory's weighting algorithm occur during this time period?

We lost 2 of our 4 bandwidth scanners between Saturday at 18:00 UTC and
Tuesday at 14:00 UTC.  We need at least 3 scanner results for clients to
use the measured bandwidth values instead of the self-reported ones.

Looks like we should try harder to keep all 4 bandwidth scanners working!

Thanks for reporting!

Best,
Karsten