Re: [tor-relays] Is Kaspersky right to be concerned?

I am pretty sure the answer is "NO", but is there a way to "enhance" Tor in such a way that a relay that does not host hidden services can also choose not to carry traffic for hidden services? That way those who want to use hidden services can do so by using more limited subset of the Tor network at the risk of less anonymity, I suppose. I am not sure how it would work as it seems the client chooses the relays.