Betreff: [rt.torproject.org #26011] Unknown connections
Datum: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:36:19 +0000
Von: Matt Pagan via RT <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antwort an: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An: unnamedabc@xxxxxxxxx

Hi:
I think you would get a better response to this question by emailing the
tor-relays mailing list at tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe to
this mailing list, visit this page:

You first may want to have a read over
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay though.

On Mon May 19 18:44:00 2014, unnamedabc@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first, thanks for your incredible work on Tor.
>
> I'm running a middle relay on Linux for about two months and everything
> seems to be quite ok. But I'm new to Linux and to configuring a network.
> So if you experts have some time to spare to help a newbie, it would be
> very nice.
>
> For the last few days the relay traffic is only a third of it's normal
> traffic. And I wonder if I should worry about some inbound and
> outbound connections called 'unknown'. Arm shows something like this
>
> outbound
> address: 0.0.0.0
> locale: ??
> No consensus data found
>
> inbound
> address: 166.84.7.148
> locale: ??
> No consensus data found
>
> Could that be a problem?
>
> The relay fingerprint is 12AAE898482C1B7CB9ED91A3D7F6EF81D2149178
>
> Thanks,
> Eva

Help make more Tor-- Support the Tor Project!
https://www.torproject.org/donate/donate.html