Re: [tor-relays] Leaseweb exit relay notice

The problem is compounded by the fact each BL company is racing it's way
to the bottom, adding each others finds to their own lists. SpamHaus has
OVER 1 *BILLION* addresses listed.

I lost several relays (11) from OVH because DanTor recorded my relays,
then CBL recorded DanTor, then SpamHaus Zen recorded CBL, which allowed
OVH to claim "100% of your IPs are blacklisted on multiple lists" when
in reality it was from a guy in the UK who publishes all Tor relays -
guard, middle, exit - that caused this whole problem for me. Not one
single complaint from anyone against any of my relays.

Matt
Speak Freely