Re: [tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

Actually, looks like it used the 2.3.25 browser bundle. But it was through emule file sharing. If he is legit, and I have concerns, could the daughter download some old infected files - and was it network aware enough to spread and infect a new Mint/Ubuntu? New variant back to life, finding any network, shared or not, like the new ransomeware?

Me