[tor-relays] Fast relay dropped from use by Tor

Hi

This relay processed 7TB in April for Tor and processed 12 gb yesterday but today is hardly processing any data at all? Its barely doing 1000 b/sec? Its flagged as'fast, guard' etc so why is it not being used?

I also checked on Atlas and this relay is not even listed anymore?

Finger: B39AD54B73A70DA68F6FC26CD0A874DE762B7825

Is this BW auth issue?

Oh and I checked the available bandwidth its 100mb/s up and down

Snap