Re: [tor-relays] tornull

Hello Teor,

not sure how this other thread answers my question. Rather the question
raised goes in the same direction as mine.

"I worry about blindly following a list of rejected subnets. I won't
argue that
it's not safer for the exit operator, but I hope someone's
cross-checking and
confirming each entry is needed."

Who is behind tornull ? And how are they validating their negative list ?

It might help some relays on difficult providers like Digital Ocean but
in the end it is a censorship which makes part of the internet
unavailabe to tor users.

best regards

Dirk