Re: [tor-relays] Who is running the two biggest Exits in the network?

Hi Paul,

Paul:
Since about mid April there are just two similar Exits making up now
about 4.5% exit probability together.
Located in Panama, run in the okservers.net network, AS395978 ,they
don’t give up any further information about themselves.

Personally I would feel better at least having a contact or even
better, knowing who is giving that much effort.
Probably a MyFamily configuration should be placed as well?

I'm just wanting to raise the point, that while lack of contact information may be concerning, in my opinion the contact information is definitely not something you should rely on to assess how untrustworthy a given relay is. A person or group with malicious intentions can fake this, easily. It is also important to remember that there may be good reasons for a benevolent group of people to omit contact information.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/29C92C854E0F6652A77F3A8B231D6932993969E8

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/2CA4B2F36C2DDECFCB0B5A0D3300ED30E68E2D62

Paul

Regards,