Re: [tor-relays] Who is running the two biggest Exits in the network?

> I'm just wanting to raise the point, that while lack of contact
> information may be concerning, in my opinion the contact information is
> definitely not something you should rely on to assess how untrustworthy
> a given relay is. A person or group with malicious intentions can fake
> this, easily.

Agreed.

> It is also important to remember that there may be good
> reasons for a benevolent group of people to omit contact information.

I don't agree here.
Everyone should be able to create a random new email address so others
can reach them in case of problems. They do not need to put their
official email address into the contactinfo field.

Note: I'm not saying ContactInfo should become mandatory and/or verified.