Re: [tor-relays] List of Relays' Available SSH Auth Methods

Not that hard;

- pay in bitcoins
- only login to node using Tor / Tails

On 18/11/14 18:16, Niklas Kielblock wrote:
This only applies if you're able to rid your hardware of all evidence of ever connecting to your node, and have no record of ownership of that node whatsoever. I find that a fairly unlikely scenario, to be honest.

On 18/11/14 19:10, Dan Rogers wrote:

> IMO there could occasionally be reasons not to use key logins (although
> I do normally disable pwd login). E.g. if I have a key, I then have
> evidence somewhere (USB/HD), whereas a secure password can be kept only
> in my head (until they waterboard me). Especially in countries (e.g. the
> UK) that can force you to hand over encryption keys. I'd rather have an
> insecure Tor node than get arrested (although tbh with fail2ban
> installed I don't think pwd bruteforcing is a threat).

Dan Rogers
+44 7539 552349
skype: dan.j.rogers