Re: [tor-relays] Fast Exit Node Operators - ISP in US

If you are looking for good solution, I'm testing right now http://roundabove.com, running one exit node with exit rules provided fromÂhttps://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy.Â

Tor's uptime is 11 days 12:00 hours, with 194 circuits open. I've sent 182.16 GB and received 178.18 GB.
Only what you need to do on your system is to set new hostnames in /etc/rc.local. I use servernames without logging from this this list http://wiki.opennicproject.org/Tier2 (France).