Re: [tor-relays] GoodBadISPs revamp?

I will open this up on trac tomorrow and go about with a few proposals
of how exactly to redesign it. If Tor is to scale we'll need to consider
a few factors as the reasonable expectation is for both the list to
continue to grow and that if it is made easier to use, that it will be
used more often too.

One shortcoming somebody highlighted to me on IRC today was Tor doesn't
not have a page for ISPs and nearly all work communicating to ISP's is
left to the individual. If anyone is interested in perhaps forking this
onto a seperate page just let me know, otherwise should we develop this
alongside the page overhaul?

-T