Re: [tor-talk] New Tool Keeps Censors in the Dark - mentions Tor.

--- On Fri, 8/5/11, bertagaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <bertagaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I think that simply getting high profile sites to run to r
nodes would be more likely and less invasive to the internet
as a whole.  If google were to simply run a bunch of
bridges, or even known tor entry nodes, that would likely
be more reliable and be less pie in the sky.

If you compare the advocacy it would take to get enough
ISPs to implement this scheme versus the advocacy to get
a few high profile (can't live without them) sites to run
tor nodes, I suspect the latter would be much easier.

-Martin