Re: [tor-talk] Designing a secure "Tor box" for safe web browsing?

Hi,

Gozu-san wrote (07 Aug 2011 19:53:36 GMT) :
> As the router for a VirtualBox internal network, ra's Tor gateway VM
> <http://ra.fnord.at/> does basically what you describe.

Interesting. I was not able to find the source code / documentation to
build one's own VM image, which is frustrating.

Although not that strongly related, this discussion makes me think of
an idea that's been sleeping for a while in Tails' wishlist:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/Two-layered_virtualized_system/

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri@xxxxxxxx>