[tor-talk] Following best-practices for tor exit-node on RIPE

Hi all,

I'm trying to open a new tor exit node on tetaneutral.net - associative ISP in Toulouse, France - and I've got a question after reading the best-practices available on this page: https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tips-running-exit-node-minimal-harassment

On point 5, it describe how to change the contact email on an IP.

Tetaneutral has a range of IP, and we can use 1 IP for the tor exit node. The description about the contact mail concerns ARIN, does someone know how to do it on RIPE?

Thanks a lot,

Alex