Re: [tor-talk] tor vidalia

Sounds about right Curious Kid! The quickest way I use to check
whether everything is OK with tor is to go to www.whatsmyip.org/more
If Tor is working, the Google map will be centred on some city that is
not in your country, and the IP will probably mention tor (i.e. the
tor exit node).

Also, if it seems painfully slow, it's a good sign that Tor's working! :)

- --

GPG Key: CF345FAE