Re: [tor-talk] New Browser Bundle

When one makes changes in Vidalia settings, is it necessary to restart Tor/Vidalia
and or the browser?
Is that normally how those changes occur, with a restart?
And if a restart is necessary, then doesn't that increase the risk to
one's anonymity?

I use Tor (Browser Bundle/Windows) at internet cafes. It is technically illegal
to use a proxy here, so is there a way to open it and make these changes
"off line", so that I don't have to risk my an-0-nym-ah-tea anyone?

Thanks