Re: [tor-talk] since today check.torproject.org states "you are not using tor"

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 09:16:09PM +0100, whippyhubbles@xxxxxxxxx wrote 2.1K bytes in 56 lines about:
: Since this morning when the browser goes to the home page -
: check.torproject.org - it says "Sorry. You are not using Tor" and states my
: "...IP address appears to be: 38.229.70.31".
:
: This IP is always the same no matter how many re-starts of TBB I make. I
: notice the IP resolves to sergii.torproject.org

check.torproject.org runs an exit-enclave named 'checktpo' that only
allows exit to check.torproject.org on ports 80 and 443.

For some reason, the exit list doesn't see checktpo as a valid exit. If
I can't figure it out in an hour, I'll just disable the exit enclave.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B