[tor-talk] since today check.torproject.org states "you are not using tor"

I've been using the TBB 2.2.33-2-Windows for the past week or so.

Since this morning when the browser goes to the home page - check.torproject.org - it says "Sorry. You are not using Tor" and states my "...IP address appears to be: 38.229.70.31".

This IP is always the same no matter how many re-starts of TBB I make. I notice the IP resolves to sergii.torproject.org

I have also tried checking "My ISP blocks connections to the Tor network" but this makes no difference.

Should I be concerned about this ?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thankyou.