Re: [tor-talk] since today check.torproject.org states "you are not using tor"

Hi

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:16 AM, Andrew Hall <whippyhubbles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been using the TBB 2.2.33-2-Windows for the past week or so.
> Since this morning when the browser goes to the home page -
> check.torproject.org - it says "Sorry. You are not using Tor" and states my
> "...IP address appears to be: 38.229.70.31".
> This IP is always the same no matter how many re-starts of TBB I make. I
> notice the IP resolves to sergii.torproject.org

Second that. I faced this situation 2 days ago with Ubuntu 11.10 and
TBB 2.2.33.3 and I was wondering if the OS was the problem since TBB
was working beforehand.

I also notice that vadalia control panel is not closing itself after I
have closed the browser. Another bug?

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin