Re: [tor-talk] Freedom Hosting admin revealed by Anonymous - Tor finally cracked?

On 30/10/11 15:46, hikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This is starting to get utterly interesting. Is the whole Tor network being
> owned and cracked by the Anonymous hackers?

Don't be stupid.

Take a pile of easily obtainable information. Post it on pastebin with
the insinuation that it adds up to something dodgy. Call yourself
Anonymous. Imply that anonymity means having something to hide... except
for you, of course.

That's not a crack. It's a bored child trying to discredit someone for
their own amusement/gain. I know nothing about Freedom Hosting, but
given that an individual is mentioned by name in a potentially libellous
manner, perhaps you should think twice before spreading this sort of
gossip.

Julian

--
3072D/D2DE707D Julian Yon (2011 General Use) <pgp.2011@xxxxxx>