Re: [tor-talk] Freedom Hosting admin revealed by Anonymous - Tor finally cracked?

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:46:47AM -0400, hikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> According to their latest blog, they've found the Freedom Hosting admin. And
> even Mike Perry seems to be involved in their claims.

Do we really have to have unsubstantiated allegations by
anonymous script kiddies who really seem to be interested
in denying anonymity to others what they enjoy themselves,
including publishing personal information known to be at
least partially bogus, on this list?

> http://pastebin.com/qWHDWCre
>
> This is starting to get utterly interesting. Is the whole Tor network being

No, it is getting more boring and idiotic by the minute.

> owned and cracked by the Anonymous hackers?

You keep saying these words. I do not believe they mean
what you think they mean.