[tor-talk] Don't use Google as default search in Tor Browser?

Hello,
It occurred to me that the recent version of the Tor Browser Bundle
uses Google as its default search engine.
However, as we all know very well, Google actively tracks its users.
Despite the fact the the whole point of Tor, and indeed the
functionality the Tor Browser provides, improves anonymity, would it
be better to switch to another default search engine? This may be
DuckDuckGo, Scroogle, or others....
Thanks!