[tor-talk] Tor 0.2.3.7-alpha is out

Tor 0.2.3.7-alpha fixes a crash bug in 0.2.3.6-alpha introduced by
the new v3 handshake. It also resolves yet another bridge address
enumeration issue.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download

Changes in version 0.2.3.7-alpha - 2011-10-30
  o Major bugfixes:
    - If we mark an OR connection for close based on a cell we process,
      don't process any further cells on it. We already avoid further
      reads on marked-for-close connections, but now we also discard the
      cells we'd already read. Fixes bug 4299; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha,
      which was the first version where we might mark a connection for
      close based on processing a cell on it.
    - Fix a double-free bug that would occur when we received an invalid
      certificate in a CERT cell in the new v3 handshake. Fixes bug 4343;
      bugfix on 0.2.3.6-alpha.
    - Bridges no longer include their address in NETINFO cells on outgoing
      OR connections, to allow them to blend in better with clients.
      Removes another avenue for enumerating bridges. Reported by
      "troll_un". Fixes bug 4348; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha, when NETINFO
      cells were introduced.

  o Trivial fixes:
    - Fixed a typo in a hibernation-related log message. Fixes bug 4331;
      bugfix on 0.2.2.23-alpha; found by "tmpname0901".