Re: [tor-talk] TBB 2.2.32 & Automatic Updates

Hi

> Just downloaded TBB 2.2.32 for Linux
> (tor-browser-gnu-linux-i686-2.2.32-3-dev-en-US.tar.gz) and was surprised
> to find FF set to automatically check for and download updates. This
> seems like a significant change, and I can't find a record in my
> archives, nor in a quick scan through the changelog.

I note that for previous versions of the TBB, all plugins installed on
the system is not visible at all under the Add-ons Manager. This
release shows all the plugins (eg. Java, Flash, etc..) with an option
to enable them as they are currently disabled by default.

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin