Re: intro

This is a very nice story, I think. I only know the C64 version and unless
the PC version brings extra fun or compatibility (which to my
understanding it doesn't) I would not keep it as such. One could though
offer a variety of parameters to make individual figures faster/ more
intelligent/stronger and besides individual settings allow presettings
accord to match the C64/PC version.

Have you bought a new USB modem and have problems configuring it under
Linux (blind guess)? Maybe together we have a chance to get you connected
again.

Steffen

    Steffen Moeller <moeller@ebi.ac.uk>    ICQ 37032340