Re: SF vs. Seul (was:CVS and other hosting issues)

I'll put in my $.02 worth...since Felipe has projects on both and seems to know the pros and cons of each and since
xarchon would seem to have a relatively small developer base I say we just leave it at SEUL.  It's already there so
there may not be any set up; or at most minimal (Ronen could probably expand upon that).  I would love to be involved
in the development but my programming is less than minimal since I've only had a few classes and those were years ago
(but I want to get back into programming).  I'd be willing to be the project manager or comanager (since I think
someone else had also volunteered).  I'd love to see Xarchon become more developed since I really enjoy this game
(kudos Ronen) and enjoyed the C64 version back in the day.  I never really played Archon II but would love to see it
implemented as well.

=G=