Re: My patch

Thanks for posting your new stuff!

I'll try to find time to fix up the field AI this week. The dodging is indeed
very snappy!

> Another change I did that needs fixing was a temporary hack to pre-load the
> graphics in the binary, to speed up the startup and therefore debugging (it
> didn't speed up as much as I'd hoped, but was still faster).  That's all
> contained in the new file archon_theme.c, plus a hack to canvas.c to use
> the compiled-in data rather than loading from the theme directory, in the
> function canvas_image_load().  I intended to take this hack out again
> before releasing it...

The hack caused all the field graphics to leave trails on my computer. When I
took out the hack in canvas_image_load, the trails disappeared, but the
background floor tile still looked like a rock. This could be just a problem
caused by my idle experimentation with themes, I'm not sure.

-
Mike