Re: My patch

> The hack caused all the field graphics to leave trails on my computer. When I
> took out the hack in canvas_image_load, the trails disappeared, but the
> background floor tile still looked like a rock. This could be just a problem
> caused by my idle experimentation with themes, I'm not sure.

Please ignore my stupid comment. I did a make, but forgot to make install,
which meant that the sprites weren't updated. There is no such problem.

On the other hand, I didn't like the blinking power points. I know the power
points "flickered" on the 64, but that was less distracting than blinking. I
thought they looked very attractive without blinking in Ronen's version. What
do others think?

-
Mike