Is xarchon still alive?

  Hi there,

  I maintain the Debian package of xarchon.  A bug was filed against it which
would require me to upload a new version of the package (to fix packaging
issues); I'd like to combine that with a real update (ie, a new version of
xarchon) if possible.

  The Web site has been saying for almost a year now that "new versions
should be out soon.  Is this still true, or are things stalled?  (if the
latter is the case, I'll just go ahead and upload a new Debian revision)

   Thanks,
  Daniel

--
/-------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@brown.edu> --------------------\
|                           We are Debian of Borg.                            |