A: XARCHON - Partnership with Archon evolution?

Hello all,

recently there was a little attempt to suggest that we could make a
contact to the
Archon evolution guys.

I think there are several reasons why this is a good idea.

1) We could bundle our knowledge and forces to get a faster development
progress.
2) They have good graphics - maybe we could use their theme for XARCHON
which
would be much faster available than what I can provide during the next
months with my
3D theme.
3) As I understood the or some of the original authors are supporting
their work?
4) We could support them by linking to their page, they could by doing
the same back.
5) Maybe this would be a perspective for a future Version of a combined
WIN-XARCHON or maybe a Java-Archon?

Does a majority think we should get in contact with them? And if, who
would
at what time do the first step on our side with what exact  mandate?

Could all active heroes fighting for XARCHON please give their vote on
that?

regards
Joerg Osarek