re: A: XARCHON - Partnership with Archon evolution?

>We could support them by linking to their page, they
could by doing the same back.

They already do link to XArchon (their Web Resources
page) and have done for as long as I can remember!

>Could all active heroes fighting for XARCHON please
give their vote on that?

I'm behind this suggestion 100%. I visit both projects
regularly and look forward to both project reaching
version 1.0. Perhaps a merger of resources would help
speed this up as you suggest.

Keep up the top work with your 3D theme.

Reppy.