Version 0.55 released

Howdy, lonely players!

Don't get too excited-- all the changes in version 0.55 have been in CVS for months. I just decided
it was better to release it as-is than wait who knows how long for a nice cleanup to the next stable
version.

So version 0.55 is a development release, and it pretty much just includes my changes and Rob
Rendell's changes from the summer of 2000. But if anyone didn't have access to the CVS repository,
this is the first time you can get all those bits in one convenient tarball.

Currently I'm going over and over board.c with an eye towards a big overhaul. It seems like the best
way to fix the board AI bug.

Bye for now. Don't be such a stranger!

- Mike, your ramblin' XArchon maintainer