Re: Version 0.55 released

Hello Mike!

On Friday 05 October 2001 05:05, capmikee@home.martnet.com wrote:
> Howdy, lonely players!
>
> Don't get too excited-- all the changes in version 0.55 have been in CVS
> for months. I just decided it was better to release it as-is than wait who
> knows how long for a nice cleanup to the next stable version.
>
> So version 0.55 is a development release, and it pretty much just includes
> my changes and Rob Rendell's changes from the summer of 2000. But if anyone
> didn't have access to the CVS repository, this is the first time you can
> get all those bits in one convenient tarball.

Whoopee!

This is the first time I get to see those changes, and they are really sweat!

Also nice to see some action on this list.  :-)

==

And now for something completely different.   I decided to give Qt a shot.

For starters I'd like to have another try at the gui of xarchon, this time
making it Qt-based.

To that end, I have separated all the gtk+ code in xarchon into a "gtk"
sub-directory and created a toolkit-independant toolkit abstraction layer.
Adding support for additional toolkits (Qt for instance...) should be very
simple.

I also bumped the version number to 0.60.   :-)

Can I commit?