Re: Version 0.55 released

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:21:30PM -0500, Dan hursh wrote:

> I was curious, if we were still planning on using SDL in
> the future and, if so, which SDL version should we target for?  Is there a
> stand version in all/most of the distros?  Is SDL in all of the distros
> yet?

I am at the same place on SDL as I was before- I haven't had a proper look
at it, but on your recommendation, it sounds like the way to go. So the
answer to your first question is yes.
If someone else wants to go ahead with it before I do, I would be thrilled.

The answer to your following questions is I don't know. I'd like to hear from
anyone who does know!

- Mike