Re: Web site layout

Hey Felipe,

  I believe the general consensus is everyone seems to like the new look as is.  If you have access to be able to update the site feel free.  I have created a directory called old_html and copied the old site there so you can overwrite the current site with impunity.  If you don't have access, please mail me the site gzipped and I'll put it up.

=G=

When properly administered, vacations do not diminish productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.
                -- Daniel B. Luten