Re: [PC-Bank] Another ammendment - how to we make/change/delete bylaws?

Hi all

I'd assumed that any meeting to alter the constitution or make or change a
by law would be the subject of a special meeting for that purpose and that
notice of at least 14 days would be given prior to the meeting.

It would be great if notice could be given by email but with any other
organisation snail mail would have to be used - is it possible to assume all
members entitled to vote have an email address - perhaps it's good that we
start a trend - it's certainly easier and cheaper   regards Bill