Re: New map

OK, I have played the anonymous Map called "First" three times as player 1
against the computer. It seems to need some adjustments.
I lost the first two games due to not conquering the two depots. I lost
because I made the wrong moves in the first two rounds.
The third time I won, because I thought of an optimal distibution of my
units (based on the expierience gained in my first two tries). In this way I
managed to conquer both depots on the map.
Again, the outcome of the battle was settled after the first three rounds.

My thoughts on this map:
- If the second player gets the northwest depot (the first player can only
prevent that by moving a gunship and a hovercraft with Infantry quickly
towards the depot and counter-conquer it one round after player two) player
one is without any chance of winning the map. Perhaps it should be made less
important by not putting that much units in there.

-Payer two can sustain serious pressure on the southeast depot with lots of
Infantry. I think, player two has too much Infantry.

- The map is not difficult to play against the computer. But the battle is
getting very unbalanced after the first three rounds when it's decided who
gets which depot and this is too soon.

- The Interceptors seem useless to me, becouse they never survive the third
round against the Anti-Aircraft tanks. They would not be needed if player
one would have one or two gunships less.

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info