Re: New map

> As the original author is not interested, would you like to take over
> maintainership of this map?
>
> Jens

Okay, I have put some work into the adjustments on this map. Perhaps Jens
won't agree with some of my changes (perhaps he will not like the depot in
the river). So please play the map and give me feedback.

My adjustments:
- removed units from the northwest factory
- northwest factory is easier to take for the second player
- added a depot in the river with some units
- removed a gunship of player one
- I made up some strange names for the depots, but please ignore them ;-)
- some smaller things I do not remember

Open points:
- I changed nothing on the events
- no background story

So, please let me know what you think of the map.