Re: Shop UI

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:27:12 -0500 (CDT)
Jonathan Koren <jkoren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> shore.  The ocean uses all three sea hexes, deep, moderate, and
> shallow. Since the attacking force initially begins at sea, its force
> is loaded on to troop ships.  Eventually the sea becomes too
> shallow for the troop ships, and the force is must deployed via
> hovercraft.

Interesting. According my experience it is not possible to move a unit
out of a transport into another transport in one single turn. First you
have to move the unit out of the first transport and in the next turn
you may move it into the other transport. But this can't be done with
tanks on sea.

Are you able to move units from a troop ship directly to a hovercraft
laying nearby? Am I right or have I missed something?

  Best Regards
     Matthias