Re: Shop UI

I've only now just caught up on this thread, but I have question about this UI. What happens when a transport contains another transport?

Off and on I've been working on an extremely large amphibous landing map. (You're not going to see this map, so don't ask. ;) ) This map features a large ocean that becomes progressively shallower as you approach the shore. The ocean uses all three sea hexes, deep, moderate, and shallow. Since the attacking force initially begins at sea, its force is loaded on to troop ships. Eventually the sea becomes too shallow for the troop ships, and the force is must deployed via hovercraft.

Right now in cfed you can preload troops into a transport, but when that transport is placed with in another transport (e.g. a medium tank in a hovercraft in a troopship), the contents of the inner transport are moved to the outer transport.

I'm just wondering if this is going to be same behavior for shops.

--
Jonathan Koren World domination? I'll leave that to the jkoren@xxxxxxxxxx religious nuts and Republicans, thank you.
http://www.cs.siu.edu/~jkoren/ -- The Monarch, "Venture Brothers"