Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.4.released

On 27.08.2004 21:29, Torinthiel wrote:
On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 04:31:01PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > Hey,
> > 0.4.4 is out.

[lots of issues]
I've had no such problems so far. Anyone else seeing this?

If translations and maps don't show up correctly my first guess
is that you don't have a cleanly installed copy. Due to the
changes in the data files it might cause some instability if
you still have older data files lying around. If a map isn't
listed it usually means the map version differs from the one
expected by the binary. Do you get any output on stderr when
starting?

Jens