Re: FNA campaign story

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 25.07.2004 16:07, FlashFashion wrote:

for those who is interested in this new level.

Unfortunately, it's not yet playable and crashes due to the
missing shop names...
Yeah, I am working on it, maybe tomorrow.

The first few maps will be small and only feature a very limited
selection of unit types for several reasons. One is to acquaint
new players with the game (it's not intended as a tutorial,
though!), and it also fits the story better. The FNA is still
small and weak, and the Empire might not be taking them for the
threat they are.
   I am wondering if there be possibility to increase the unit types?
   (not just modifing) Is the number of the unit types fixed?

   If there is possibility to increase the types of units, I would like to
   have an infantry type which have 2 grid of shot range, like the scout,
   but weaker in armor and slower in speed, which could be used in an
   battle between infantrys and medium tanks, and will make infantrys
   more useful; when get companyed with tanks, they could play as
   firepower supporter.

Maps will get bigger, meaner, and more diverse as the campaign
progresses. That's about all there is right now.
   So what kind of map is needed?
   Rivers cross the middle part? (already one, through)
   More mountains? More pools?
   And what exact size is enough? 40 X 24 or 60 X 32?

   And what I have more concern about, is this map laying OK?
   Which place of storyline should this map be?

All the holes in between still need to be filled. We need all
the epic stuff (you know, meeting new friends, betrayal, false
prophets, villains, heroes, and a towel. Um).

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Jens

Brain @ TW

人力銀行給你面試保證