build fails on os x

Hi,
I can't build Crimson fields on OS X (10.4.2 w/ g++ (GCC) 3.3)

g++ -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include/SDL -D_THREAD_SAFE -o crimson <all src/cf/*.o> -lz -L/usr/local/lib -lSDLmain -lSDL -framework Cocoa - framework OpenGL -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_mixer
ld: Undefined symbols:
__ZTV10MoveShader
__ZTV4Pathx

Weird since the MoveShader class is defined in path.cpp. But the .o exports doesn't contain a ZTV10MoveShader only "TZI10MoveShader". Seems like a functionname mangling error to me. Any hints?

I tried to fetch the newest CVS version but your CVS doesn't like me:

PAM authenticate error: User not known to the underlying authentication module
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.seul.org rejected access to /home/cvspsrv/cvsroot for user anoncvs

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Gleichmann (mailto:patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx)