Re: Third tutorial map

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:10:56 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12.06.2005 15:33, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
[events]

At first glance, I don't see anything wrong with them. Is there anything
in particular you are worried about? Just one note: To better document the
fact that the events are not supposed to trigger (and to not break games
longer than 999 turns ;-) you should also disable the events. The
"settimer" events will automatically enable them.

I think I have read this before :-). Don't know when, don't know where (probably in the docs) but I managed to forget it. Anyway, I will fix this and it looks like I should start writing the texts...

Andrej