Shop UI (was: system logic fault (moving units into a building))

On 29.03.2005 21:50, Torinthiel wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 04:35:52PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > Now we just need a nice interface design that doesn't take too much space,
> > looks good, and works as expected. I'm not really keen on implementing
> > drag and drop, though.

[...]

> Second is add another window that pops up when transport leaves the
> depot, that shows all loadable units and asks to select which ones
> should be loaded.

I'm not sure if an automatic popup wouldn't annoy me very quickly.
However, having this as a separate dialog that needs to be called
(similar to the crystals loading UI) and marking the loaded units
in the list or grouping them with the transports might work. I'll
see if I can whip up an example image.

Jens