Re: A patch

Thanks for your contribution. To make reviewing patches easier, it
would be nice if you could submit separate patches per issue in the
future. Please also use unified format (ideally diff -up).

Hope this is what is expected from me (: I'm not quite sure if these patches are going to work - some of them touch exactly the same parts of the code as the others, and I didn't test them separetely as thoroughly as during the coding. Anyway, here they are: animAttack.diff - cursor confirmation animation when attacking an enemy animMove.diff - cursor confirmation animation when moving a unit barXP.diff - display of the numerical value of XP enemyInfo.diff - commented out two lines allowing to peek into an enemy unit info enemyRange.diff - ability to select enemy units to see how far they can move MinGW.diff - a line I needed to compile with MinGW (not sure whether this applies to everyone, but maybe this could be of any use) turn.diff - units turn in the direction of their attack