Re: Wiki

Hello,

I've played around the old site.
Altough I am not an expert, I think I can recover the data from the old phpwiki.

provided that I manage to, what sould we do next ?

obviously, due to lack of resources, CF requires a very simple hosting.
Shouldn't  we move the project to sourceforge ( which provides
mediawiki by default ) or Google Code ( ugly but very simple ) ?

--P