Re: Wiki

Hi Guys,

Well, I hoped and I failed....
I did not manage to rebuilt the wiki at home, using a sql dump of what is at seul.

I am not an expert at LAMP, so someone may achieve a better outcome.

most docs I've found on the net assume that the PHP part is still working.
At least, this could have allowed to extract a ZIPped copy of the html-rendered pages.

In the mysql base, the pages are not strored as clear text, it is coded somehow ( not idea how exactly ).
I posted a message on the sourceforge phpwiki page to get help
no answer yet at http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpwiki/forums/forum/18929/topic/3397403

too bad
--P